2017 Osberton Chase 10k Event Information
Race License Number: 2017-31828
Please click here for the competitor race day information
**All Entrants should now have received an e-ticket from Bede Events (please check your junk folder if it is not in your inbox). If you have any queries regarding this ticket or the discounted ticket, please email email@example.com and they will be happy to help.**
Osberton Estate, Worksop, Nottinghamshire, DN22 8JH
Unaffiliated Standard Entry (includes Canicross option) - £14.00
UKA Affiliated Entry (includes Canicross option) - £12.00
Entry fee also allows free entry to the Horse Trials plus one additional discounted ticket.
Entries for this year's event are now closed
There will be NO entries on the day
10:00am (Canicrossers will start at the same time at the runners but will have a barrier separating the groups)
All race numbers are to be collected on the day. PLEASE NOTE: No information will be sent out in the post.
The race will start and finish at Osberton Estate. The course will be run mainly on tracks and footpaths with no tarmac. Please note that parts of the couse are rough terrain and slightly overgrown so we can't allow buggies this year for health and safety reasons.
A course map can be viewed here
Changing Facilities and Toilets:
There will be changing facilities and toilets located on site.
Free parking will be available on site.
The will be one water station on the course and water will also be provided at the finish.
All finishers will receive a high quality medal. Rosettes will also be awarded to the following:
Male and Female Open Categories - 1st, 2nd and 3rd place
Male - V40, V50 and V60 - 1st Place
Female - V35, V45, V55 - 1st Place
Male and Female Canicross - 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place
- Please note that we are unable to offer refunds for this event. Please see our Refunds and Cancellation Policy for full details.
- Do not cut or fold your race number. Please pin it to the front of your vest/t-shirt with four pins.
- Emergency contact numbers and name(s), along with any medical conditions must be written on the back of your race number in the spaces provided.
- Canicrossers must take precautions to ensure that their dogs do not interfere with other runners or dogs and must ensure that the attached leads are not more than 2 metres long when fully extended.
- The use of headphones/ipods/smartphones etc during the race is strictly prohibited. Runners need to be vigilant at all times as there will be a lot of activity going on throughout the day and some of the course will be close to livestock. It is extremely important that you are able to hear any warnings issued by the announcers both before and during the race.