2018 Osberton Chase 10k Event Information
Osberton Estate, Worksop, Nottinghamshire, DN22 8JH
Unaffiliated Standard Entry (includes Canicross option) - £14.00
UKA Affiliated Entry (includes Canicross option) - £12.00
Entry fee also allows free entry to the Horse Trials plus one additional discounted ticket. A discount code for the additional ticket will be provided in your confirmation email.
There will be NO entries on the day
10:00am (Canicrossers will start at the same time at the runners but will have a barrier separating the groups)
All race numbers are to be collected on the day. PLEASE NOTE: No information will be sent out in the post.
The race will start and finish at Osberton Estate. The course will be run mainly on tracks and footpaths with no tarmac.
A course map can be viewed here
Changing Facilities and Toilets:
There will be changing facilities and toilets located on site.
Parking will be available on site and prices are as follows:
Advance Parking Pass - £3.00 per vehicle
On The Day - £5.00 per vehicle
The will be one water station on the course and water will also be provided at the finish.
All finishers will receive a high quality medal. Rosettes will also be awarded to the following:
Male and Female Open Categories - 1st, 2nd and 3rd place
Male - V35, V45, V55 - 1st Place
Female - V35, V45, V55 - 1st Place
Male and Female Canicross - 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place
- Please note that we are unable to offer refunds for this event. Please see our Refunds and Cancellation Policy for full details.
- Do not cut or fold your race number. Please pin it to the front of your vest/t-shirt with four pins.
- Emergency contact numbers and name(s), along with any medical conditions must be written on the back of your race number in the spaces provided.
- Canicrossers must take precautions to ensure that their dogs do not interfere with other runners or dogs and must ensure that the attached leads are not more than 2 metres long when fully extended.
- The use of headphones/ipods/smartphones etc during the race is strictly prohibited. Runners need to be vigilant at all times as there will be a lot of activity going on throughout the day and some of the course will be close to livestock. It is extremely important that you are able to hear any warnings issued by the announcers both before and during the race.